1.4

My wife and I have been in the Grand Rapids area for a little more then 4 years, we have been to every casino within driving range, (Soring Eagle, Fire keepers, little river and Four Winds. We are both retired and take trips to casinos and resorts frequently.

I have never been one to complaint about an casino experience or even write a review but in this case Gun lake casino truly needs to clean up its act. We have frequented Gun Lake more then any of the others primarily due to its close proximity to our home (about 25mins), and in four years I have never had one hand pay in this place, and my wife has had 1. This is would not be the total problem except I have had 4 in soring eagle, 2 in fire keepers, and 1 in four winds. I even had two others in Indiana and 1 in Vegas during the same 4 year period.

I say all of that to say this, With the amount of times we have visited Gun lake, coupled with the amount I play, it is impossible not to have accidently hit a pay out.

Take it for what its worth, no one can be that unlucky only in one place, unless that place ensures that you are unlucky, not to mention that they have the worst point and comps players club program of any place I have ever been. If your planning on visiting Gun Lake you may want to save your money and plan to drive a little further, trust me when I tell you that you will have a better time and better comps.

Reason of review: Poor service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 13, 2017.

Comments